Friday, March 02, 2012

Lynnwood Rotary



Yesterday I visited the Lynnwood Rotary and had such a fantastic time. They are a great club. Everyone I met was so nice and I was really impressed to hear about the outstanding work they are doing in the Edmonds School district. I am lucky to have them as part of my community.

After my presentation, a few people bought some books. The club's Program Co-Chair, Bob Fuller, sent me this photo later in the day and I just love it. I don't know why. It's not a particularly good photo, but it makes me smile nonetheless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shari, Thank you so much for the very interesting presentation.
As you noticed we have a very active club with lots of activities. We had to cut your presentation time short but as a pro you did a wonderful job and wrapped up on time. Thank you so much.
Cheers, Stan McKenzie, President Lynnwood Rotary